What is the clinical research on Holistrol?
The following is the presentation of the clinical study on Holistrol (now called HiQi Blood Pressure Support) at Inter-American Hypertension Conference 2004.
Treatment of Hypertension with Holistrol, an Herbal Formula
Purpose of the Clinical
Searching For Effective Natural Management And Treatment for Hypertension That Is:
- Effective for treating hypertension in a reasonable time frame
- Less or no side Effects
- Improve general health, not just controlling the symptoms
- Maintain stable healthy blood pressure even after stopping taking the treatment for certain time
Clinical Trial Design
A double-blind, placebo controlled human clinical trial was conducted in Bangor, Maine by Marshall-Blum Clinical Research, LLC. To study the effects of Holistrol, an herbal blend extract, on maintaining healthy blood pressure and lowering high blood pressures. Ten subjects taking 550 mg Holistrol capsules each time, three a day, for eight weeks. Then subjects will stop take it for 4 weeks. Nine subjects in the control group take 550 mg placebo capsules each time, three times a day, for eight weeks. The blood pressures of each subject are measured at the end of 0, 2, 4, 6, 8, 12 weeks.
Results of Clinical Studies of Nineteen Patients
Graph 1. The Average Systolic Blood Pressures at the End of 0, 2nd, 4th, 6th, 8th, 12th Week of the Subjects Taking Holistrol (Product Group) or Placebo for 8 Weeks
Holistrol is effective for helping people manage mild to moderate hypertension. It is safe, effective, improve mood, enhance energy level, and can improve both the systolic and diastolic high blood pressures within 2 to 4 weeks. After stopping taking Holistrol, people’s blood pressure remains stable and even improving. This suggests that Holistrol does not simply improve blood pressures mechanically. It actually improves patients’ health at a more fundamental level.
- Average blood pressures get back to normal after taking Holistrol for 2 weeks
- Blood pressures remain stable and within healthy range on the average for a month after stopping taking Holistrol
- Lower systolic blood pressure by 14.2 mmHg on average in six weeks
- Lower diastolic blood pressure by 10.2 point on average in eight weeks
- Improve energy and mood
- Minimal or no side effects